After dropping some big bucks and investing tons in purchasing your lovely guitar, you may want to think you are good to go. Nevertheless, adding a well-made guitar strap to your cart will take the strain off your shoulder and make your guitar feel half as heavy as it is. Additionally, a right strap ensures that your guitar holds on to the same position whether you are seated or standing. This enhances your comfort and elevates your playing ability to another level.
We have carried out an expert analysis of the best guitar strap there is in the industry and the aspects to consider when choosing one. This will enable you to make sound and informed judgments before settling on your ultimate choice.
- #1 TimbreGear Vintage Woven Collection Strap Set For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- #2 KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap for Bass & Electric Guitar
- #3 CLOUDMUSIC Jacquard Weave Vintage Classical Pattern Guitar Strap with Leather Ends
- #4 Levy’s Leathers M17D-DBR Guitar Strap
- #5 Fender 2 Vintage Tweed Strap
- #6 Van Gogh”Starry Night” Set of 2 Adjustable Polyester Guitar Straps
- #7 Anwenk Printed PU Leather Western Vintage 60’s Retro Guitar Strap
- #8 BestSounds Jacquard – Woven Braided Adjustable Strap
#1 TimbreGear Vintage Woven Collection Strap Set For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
TimbreGear seems to have realized what most buyers look for in guitar straps and they bring you just that in this option. The 2-inch wide guitar strap is soft and comfortable and will not be too hard on your shoulder. The height is adjustable to a maximum height of 64 inches using the strap button and silicone safety locks. The company chose to use high-grade woven linen paired with genuine leather ends that are strong enough to ensure it makes it through tough use and provides a snuggle fit. If you care about looks, you will be delighted to know that the straps sport an attractive vintage style that will stand out and make a statement in any setup. It was thoughtful of the company to ensure the strap is versatile and unisex and can be used for acoustic, electric and bass guitars alike.
- Multiple color options are available to match your preferences.
- The company backs this product with a three-year money back warranty.
- The 2-inch width may not be very comfortable for heavy guitars.
#2 KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap for Bass & Electric Guitar
KLIQ Music Gear crafted this guitar strap with comfort and stability in mind. The 3-inch wide strap can be adjusted to a height of 46 – 56 inches, so there is something for everyone. The manufacturer included premium quality stitched leather to enhance durability. You will also find buttons and strap locks for secure fastening. The strap is built from industrial grade material, making them tough and resistant to breaking and tear and wear. You are sure to like the AirCell technology that makes the strap supple and cushiony and ensures it is cold, dry, and odor free. Additionally, the wide neoprene shoulder pad will spread the weight of the guitar and make it comfier and less strenuous to carry the music instrument around.
- The moisture-wicking feature prevents sweaty spots and allows for smooth movement on the shoulder.
- A lifetime warranty covers the strap.
- It is highly priced compared to its competitors.
#3 CLOUDMUSIC Jacquard Weave Vintage Classical Pattern Guitar Strap with Leather Ends
However gratifying playing the guitar may be for many, it is undeniable that nobody loves the part where you have to carry its weight on your shoulder to play the instrument. The cotton webbing couples with genuine leather ends to make the strap a robust and durable piece that is capable of outlasting the guitar itself. Whether you are just starting or you have been around guitars for a while, the 2-inch strap will still serve you as desired. The belt is praised for less friction and ensures that your guitar to stay put when you’re playing it. Besides, if your guitar is heavy or imbalanced, this is the kind of strap that will be beneficial in helping you keep your balance. To sum it up, if looks motivate you, expect a colorful flower design that will significantly compliment your general appearance.
- There are three color options to choose from.
- Comes in countless color options to care for your needs.
- The width may not be appropriate for cumbersome guitars.
#4 Levy’s Leathers M17D-DBR Guitar Strap
While we all express great admiration for luxurious leather straps, our wallets may disagree. But worry not, with this option around you can be sure that the safety of your guitar, as well as the fate of your wallet, will seldom hang in the balance. Being a product of pure genuine Veg-Tan leather, it is super durable and resistant to rough use and withstands a lot of wear and tear. Further to this, the stiff and more uneven feel play to your advantage, it won’t slip over your clothing easily like your ordinary nylon strap. It boasts an ample 2.5inch width that lends to comfort and allows you to adjust the height between 41 – 54 inches.
- The strap works for any guitar or bass.
- The stiff and rough feel loosens after some days of use.
- The dark brown color blends with most wooden guitars.
- It is only available in dark brown.
#5 Fender 2 Vintage Tweed Strap
Considering how sensitive and delicate guitars are, carrying them around should be with utmost caution. This guitar strap was constructed with durability and functionality in mind. The classic tweed material is evocative of the long forgotten vintage style. It is still durable and will remain integral even after long decades of use. The low-key construction and design will blend with any outfit and setting. The leather ends will relieve the strap from excessive stress and boosts the strength of the belt. There is an embroidered “F” logo to complement the good looks. The strap is 2 inches wide with an adjustable height of 44 – 49.5 inches.
- The tweed material is durable and resistant to all destructive elements.
- The metal links are sturdy and longer lasting than plastic links.
It is conveniently priced and easily affordable.
- Available in a single tweed color and design.
- The strap requires frequent adjustments during use.
#6 Van Gogh”Starry Night” Set of 2 Adjustable Polyester Guitar Straps
Gone are the days when you had to lift a heavy guitar on your knee in your quest to satisfy your rocking egos and the adrenaline rush associated with playing guitar. Two are better than one; this option brings you two guitar straps giving you real value for your money. Polyester was used to make each of the straps lending to their ability to hold up to everyday use and resist elements such as moisture, cracking, and wear and tear. You won’t fail to notice the colorful artistic pattern. Whether you’re rocking a heavier guitar, acoustic, electric or bass, these capable pieces still provide plenty of support. Furthermore, the straps are only 2 inches wide but can be adjusted in height to an impressive 42 – 68 inches.
- The package includes two guitar straps.
- Buyers enjoy lifetime money back guarantee and 247 customer support.
- The adjustment links are made of plastic, which is less durable.
#7 Anwenk Printed PU Leather Western Vintage 60’s Retro Guitar Strap
The Anwenk Printed PU Leather ranks high amongst its competitors and is a force to be reckoned with in the music world. It sports incredible imprinted details and a retro vintage design that is reminiscent of earlier forms of guitar straps from the 60s. The PU leather material used is praised as super strong and difficult to stretch or rip but not at the expense of being smooth and very comfortable. It is a durable yet easily adjustable material to work with. The ends are however made from genuine leather, so no weight is a match for these durable parts. Like most top class products in its class, it is 2 inches wide while also adjustable in height between 37 – 62 inches.
- The leather holes are designed to avoid deformation and open and release even after years of use.
- Multiple color options are available to suit your demands.
- The strap comes with a smell of PU leather.
#8 BestSounds Jacquard – Woven Braided Adjustable Strap
Guitar straps may not be the most noticeable parts of a guitar player’s rig, but the Best Sounds Jacquard Weave Woven Braided Adjustable Strap is sure to stand out thanks to its good looks. This strap showcases a unique, eye-catching artistic style that elevates the décor in any setting. The company used sturdy and durable woven material that will stand up to cracking, wear and tear and ensure long-lived consistent service. The leather ends add to its strength and durability. At 2 inches wide, this strap can be adjusted between 35 – 59.5 inches in height depending on what works for you. The makers assure that these dedicated straps can handle all sizes of guitars, including electric, bass, banjos, resonators, and mandolins. Highly recommended for young guitar players.
- The makers stand by the straps with 1-year money back guarantee.
- Variety of colors available to go for.
- It can be a bit bulky for tiny instruments.
The most infuriating and challenging aspect of being a guitarist is transporting and holding your instrument. The guitar straps we have mentioned will give you the comfort you need and make you feel like a pro. Even if you have your old guitar strap and you love it, you may still need a new piece to complement the old one. And you should not compromise on the quality of the belt you use. With any of these picks in your gear, you’ll be sure to haul around and secure your valuable instrument and more safely. All that is remaining of you is to click and add the pick you have settled for